Your preferred solution for above and below grade voids
POLYTEK 360 is your preferred and effective solution for filling above-grade and below-grade voids. Voids can occur for a variety of natural and manmade reasons, including water erosion, sink holes, tunneling and mining, and abandoned excavations and pipes.
Specialized equipment detects the location and size of the void
When working with below-grade voids, POLYTEK 360’s skilled site technicians first use specialized equipment to detect the location and size of the void. Then, the technicians proceed to fill the void by injecting polyurethane foams into the detected areas. POLYTEK 360 materials are injected under pressure and expand to fill the void.
Is impervious to water, and seals off water pathways
Unlike mudjacking, POLYTEK 360 void filling materials are impervious to water, and actually displace fluids and seal off water pathways, thus helping to prevent a reoccurrence of the void. Our void filling material’s inert qualities also make it safe for the environment, without risk of leaching into surrounding areas.
Effective at filling any void, regardless of size
The POLYTEK 360 solution is effective in filling any void, regardless of its size, and can deal with much larger areas than conventional mudjacking. Whether your void problems are in commercial, domestic, or industrial locations, POLYTEK 360 has you covered.
The POLYTEK 360 Advantage
- Professional technicians, fast service, and a permanent solution
- Non-disruptive, non-intrusive, clean, no dust or water, no excavations required
- Proven process with precision results
- More controllable and accurate, more efficient and cost-effective
- Light weight, adds little additional overburden, stabilizes subgrade
- Use inside and out, above grade or below
- Impervious to water, eliminates water pathways and associated future problems
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents, insensitive to temperature changes and freeze/thaw cycles
- Upon job completion, area is ready for immediate use including vehicular traffic
- Environmentally neutral
- Long-term material stability with Ten Year Materials Warranty
Ask about our TEN Year Materials Warranty.
Here’s how void filling works
Applications: Under pre-cast steps, areas of wash-out, abandoned pipes and drains, trench filling, pipe lining, pool decks, under concrete pads.